Charnley House aims to become the first choice for residential elderly care in the Tameside, Stockport and Manchester areas for residents, their families, the NHS and Social Services.
We aim to deliver high quality person-centred care with dignity and compassion. We are committed to achieving our states aims and objectives, driven by the needs, abilities and aspirations of our residents. The priority in the ethos and our philosophy of care at Charnley House is the rights of residents and we strive to advance these rights in all aspects of the environment and the services we provide. We will endeavor to encourage all our residents to exercise their rights to the full, in a family-like environment where they feel valued as unique individuals with unique needs.
- Endeavour to achieve increased occupancy
- Maintain present NVQ 2 qualifications of 80% and NVQ levels of 65%
- Continue to develop a team approach with common unifying policies, standards for health, social care, routines and working practices
- Increase awareness through training and supervision regarding safeguarding adults, the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and Deprivation Of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Work to meet and exceed the requirements of the Care Standards Act 2000.
- Continue to achieve the Tameside Social Services quality premium payment
- Ensure Charnley House continues to work to IIP standards and performance indicators