This year’s social calendar currently looks like the following but is subject to change and additions!
- Tuesday – Reminiscence and Reality Orientation with Kath Holmes
- Wednesday – Hairdresser
- Wednesday – Pulse Wellbeing
- Thursday – Reminiscence and Reality Orientation with Kath Holmes
- Friday – Usually a booked event, see below or Social Afternoon with Pauline
- Saturday – Kept free for visitors
- Saturday Afternoon Matinee
- Sunday – Kept free for visitors
- Sunday Roast Dinner at 5:00
Activities 2017 Theme days and outings as arranged, others may be added.
We have pub outings arranged, and services from the local Church. We also arrange ‘Happy Hours’! School children come in for concerts a few times a year. Rev Jo Parker visits frequently, every 6 weeks but often drops in for a chat with the residents whenever she has a spare hour or two. Visits from other religious representatives are arranged as requested.
Professional entertainers for party afternoons. Raffle proceeds go to the Residents’ Amenity Fund.
27 – Ken Pierce as “Superman”
10 – Valentine’s Celebration with Polymix Duo
10 – St. Patrick’s Day celebration with Polymix Duo
17 and 31 – socials with Pauline
Apr.- 3,17 – Arts and Crafts with Pauline
14- Easter Celebration
28 – Ken Pierce
May – 1,8,15,22,29 – Arts and Crafts with Pauline
18 – Blackpool celebration with Polymix Duo
20 – Hallowe’en with Polymix Duo