- To make your experience of using our site as useful as we can.
- To enable us to track visitors to see what content they find useful and what they don’t.
You may see up to 10 cookies being used on this website depending on how you found the site and what you clicked on while you are here.
The only exception is if you sign up for our recruitment mailing list or contact us. We will use this information only for purposes relating to your initial contact.
Here at Charnley House we respect the privacy of our visitors and we work hard of maintaining a safe environment for your privacy whenever you make contact with us or through our website.
For the purpose of Data Protection Act 1998 Lynn Lanceley is our data controller.
Data can be collected and processed by the inner workings of this site. The following are examples of how our website hosts and ourselves may collect this information.
- Data regarding your visit or visits and how you used our website is collected. Including but not limited to location data, logs of our web server, traffic data and any other communication information.
- If you fill in a form or send us an email we collect the details you input. These may be stored to assist you in the future with queries.
- If you go on to further communicate with us in any way we may collect this information.
The information collected will not have any identifying data, it is statistical data about are visitors and how they found and used our site. Our security mechanisms built in by our suppliers prevent any collected details identifying you.
We may store a cookie on a file on your computer which will be downloaded automatically. This cookie helps us to improve our website and the service we offer to you.
Your browser can decline cookies. If you are concerned about cookie use you should make yourself familiar with the settings of your web browser to disable cookie functionality.
Please note, if you choose to disable cookies on our site we cannot guarantee that it will work as designed or expected.
Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding your visit enables us to improve the services we offer and the way we communicate.
The following non-exhaustive list contains how we might use your data:
- If you request something from our personnel or site we will use this information to provide you with information requested. This could be an automated service (such as clicking on our website) or manual (such as emailing us).
- Legal Contractual Agreement, in order for us to meet a commitment we may make as a business.
- None of the information collected about you or your visit will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to third parties is statistical only. We cannot and will not reveal who you are.
Personal Data Storage
Locations outside of the European Economic Area may be used for transferring data we collect about you. These locations may be used with regards to storing or processing your information. We take your safety very seriously and take all reasonable action to ensure the safety of your personal data.
Third Party disclosure may occur if the business is sold to any other business or individual. If we are legally required we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites. To help prevent fraud and risk we may disclose the information.
Third Party Links
We will not withhold data we collect about, as per The Data Protection Act 1998. If you wish to see the data we hold about you there will be a fee of £10. This covers our costs for processing your request and supplying you with the data. Please Contact Us for more information.
Please feel free to contact us with queries, comments or requests. We welcome any communication. Please see our Contact Us page.